- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 16/04/2012
- Last connection: 02/02/2014
Reported issues: 2
- 01:19 PM Crypto-Stick Implementation #2937 (Closed): Develop driver for Gnuk
- 01:16 PM Crypto-Stick Feature #2935 (Closed): Windows MiniDriver Enhancement
- 01:16 PM Crypto-Stick Bug #2940 (Closed): Compile Opensc Gnuk in window2
- 05:23 AM Crypto-Stick Documentation #2918: Comparison table
- Have you tested to use OpenSSL? I think the OpenSC engine would be required.
- 05:19 AM Crypto-Stick Bug #2927 (Closed): Firefox Add-on consolidation
- The goal is to get a Add-on for Firefox which adds the required
OpenSC/PKCS11 driver to Firefox to make it users as ...
- 12:22 PM Crypto-Stick Documentation #2919: Documentation for GNUK
- as agreed via Skype, please update both Wikis (because right now it seems not clear which of the two will survive). A...
- 05:10 AM Crypto-Stick Documentation #2918: Comparison table
- Quan Nguyen wrote:
> About using with OpenSSH, I haven't tested, due to OpenSSH problem:
Could you file a bug rep...
- 02:58 PM Crypto-Stick Feature #2912 (In Progress): Support certificate import in Gnuk
- I understand this item hasn't been resolved yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong and change the status accordingly. :-)
- 05:12 AM Crypto-Stick Documentation #2918: Comparison table
- Hi Quan! Actually this table would give a good testing approach. The table should summarize what works and doesn't wo...
- 11:10 AM Crypto-Stick Implementation #2883: Decide which feature to be integrated to openpgp-tool
- Please go ahead and implement both features.
Also available in: Atom