Computer requires system password to shut down
|Assignee:||Mario Behling||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||4.00 hours|
In some instances, the system does not allow the user to shut down the system or to log out. This requires root access or system password.
This can be checked on PC to the left at the reception.
#2 Updated by Hon Nguyen over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Hon Nguyen to Mario Behling
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- This problem because sometime system has ready login with other user, or have other task run in background.
- Change setting in polkit file.