Window appearance and standard saving folders not standard
|Assignee:||Hon Nguyen||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||2.00 hours|
When I save a file in LibreOffice a window appears that does not look like the desktop theme. Also, the standard folder does not allow to save the file.
- Project changed from x-mario to Public OS
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This need package: libreoffice-gtk, libreoffice-gtk3.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
How about other applications of the system? Do they also need additional libraries?
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
We also find library package gtk for this application.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom